Skip to content
How to make a quality cup of coffee
- Start with quality fresh roasted premium coffee beans.
- Use quality water. 98-99% of your coffee is water, so the quality of your water plays an undeniable role in the quality of your coffee. We recommend using filtered water because tap water will often include chlorine and other elements that will affect your coffee’s flavor. However, reverse-osmosis water is the best choice. Distilled water is not recommended.
- Determine the grind you need based on your brewing method – longer brewing times use coarser grinds (like a French Press), while shorter brewing methods use finer grinds (like espresso).
- Changing the size of the grind can largely influence the taste of your coffee, so feel free to experiment to find your preferred taste.
- Using 1-2 level tablespoons of ground coffee per six ounces of water. Adjust the measurement to your taste.
- Brew with water heated to between 195F-205F, i.e. just below boiling temperature.
- Store coffee in an airtight container, out of direct sunlight, and away from heat, cold, and moisture.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Product has been added to your wishlist.
You can view your wishlist by creating or login account.
Please create account through ##customer_email## email